Associate Workplace Designer
This is a unique opportunity to work in-house for one of the Silicon Valley giants as they bring their workplace design in-house. The company has a global reputation for creativity and innovation, and this is evident in their work spaces. As this company grows so do their offices and their creative vision. The successful designer will be expected to educate the CEO on workplace design and present ideas for the most thoughtful spaces. The designer will be responsible for setting the interior design strategy for their growing real estate presence, preparing concept designs and delivering presentations at all levels. Key Responsibilities
- Creation and implementation of the company's workplace design principles, including considerations such as inclusiveness and sustainability.
- Creating workplace design concepts, including sourcing samples and developing mood boards, that provide tangible outputs that stakeholders can engage with.
- Working closely with and eliciting detailed requirements from key stakeholders and groups and translating them into the world of property, designing solutions and being part of the delivery team.
- Responsible for ensuring that requirements are prioritised and aligned to deliver a cohesive workplace design.
- Acting as the central point of contact within the organisation for workplace design questions while working closely with architects and suppliers to translate these into meaningful requirements.
- Developing company-wide programmes relating to workplace design.
- Researching best practice in office design, appraising and formulating ideas to test and implement.
- Designing an inspiring and engaging office experience.
- Designing engaging and inspiring informal learning opportunities.
- Ensuring the entire office delivers the workplace mission.
- Managing feedback from focus groups and disseminating learning.
- You are a project manager with experience in interior and graphic design.
- Technically competent in AutoCAD, Rhino, V-Ray, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- An eye for detail and ability to produce and deliver executive presentations and produce project status reports.
- Experience in thinking 'outside the box' and bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to the table.
- Proven record of influencing strategic change and initiatives.
- Have fanatical attention to detail and display enormous integrity, always doing the right thing with exceptional standards of teamwork.