Senior Workplace Designer
A small studio that wins projects the size of the largest practices is looking to add an experienced workplace consultant to their team. This a chance to work across education and workplace projects and be part of a team who are well known for their collaborative and encouraging environment.
- Lead and manage medium-to-large projects in multiple service lines offerings.
- Generate and qualify project opportunities, developing sales strategies and making sales calls and presentations.
- Prepare letter proposals, full proposal documents and presentations, work plans and closing sales.
- Share examples of new deliverables and innovative delivery processes to both the local office and the global consulting team through a range of mediums.
- Organise and coordinate project teams with members from multiple disciplines and offices.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of team's performance and take appropriate and timely remedial action when required.
- Achieve project profitability.
- Maintain client communications and quality assurance.
- Write client reports and deliverable text clearly and comprehensibly.
- Distill complex information to the essential detail for client decision-making.
- Performs workplace analysis and change management tasks.
- Proactively engage staff and provide opportunities for development.
- Make presentations to large client groups and regional conferences.
- Knowledge and ability to use analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and graphics.
- Strong analysis and spreadsheet capabilities are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently.
- Ability to manage and motivate team.