Exceeding 250 exhibitions and conferences worldwide, holding market-leading events and attracting well-known brands in key industry sectors, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a fun, creative and well-established environment.
Do you have a genuine passion for all things marketing, press, media and digital; with previous experience using social media and amplifying marketing partnerships with strong content coordination across multiple channels. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks, driven by deadlines and international projects.
- Multi-channel execution and management - working with the Marketing Manager to manage the delivery of the campaign plan, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach across all audiences
- Work with key internal teams: event, Digital & Campaigns and leadgen teams to ensure all channels and opportunities are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend
- Work with the Digital & Campaigns team to drive engagement and following across all platforms, content creation and ongoing channel maintenance and analysis
- Identify new and insightful co-marketing partners responsible for acquisition and execution of these relationships
- Content research and plan
- Content deliverables / production: case studies, e-books, blog ownership, interviews, articles, weekly news round-up, press releases
- Partners and clients' management for content sourcing
- Website content management
- Reporting on content strategy and execution effectiveness
- Provide regular channel analysis to Marketing Manager for regular reporting of event KPI performance vs. target.
- Provide general admin support as and when required to the team.
- Previous marketing or account management experience
- Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, relationship building (internal and external) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in Photoshop and In-design
- Experience of working within the events industry
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field