Assistant Brand Manager
Role: Assistant Brand Manager
Package: up to £35k + car allowance
Job ref: TL884881
A great challenge for an entrepreneurial, performance-oriented marketer with an innovative mind set and personal ambition.
We are looking for an FMCG marketer with P&L experience. The ABM will support the SBM across this high profile category but will take P&L ownership themselves for two brands and lead all activation. The category is the fastest growing area for our client thus making this an exciting time to join. Innovation has been at the heart of their growth within the category - delivering new and exciting products and formats to the UK consumer over the last two years.
- To support the SBM on a day to day basis working on key initiatives to drive category growth.
- Project management: Leading projects across the category including managing packaging design, product development and research initiatives.
- Brand Management: Taking a lead role on a particular sub-brand, monitoring performance, developing action plans and leading key projects through the gate process.
- Data Analysis: Identify challenges and opportunities within the current brand portfolio - working closely with the sales and commercial planning teams.
- P&L Management: Ownership of brand P&Ls and regular reporting to senior management.
- Activation: Lead all in-store activation with the shopper marketing team.
- FMCG brand marketing.
- Commercial orientation - comfortable with data analysis and experience with P&Ls.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively within project teams.
- Results oriented - able to work collaboratively with teams and delivers personal accountabilities along with team goals, balancing commercial priorities with personal capability and direction.
For more information or to apply, email your CV to email@example.com