Senior Marketing Manager
We are working with a leading brand in the financial services space. This company have been diversifying their product range and aim to provide a financial service offering that meets the needs of every part of a customer's life. They are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager into their London offices.
The business are a leading retail financial services business with a diverse range of financial products to meet the needs of the customers. They are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager to run the marketing strategy and team for one of their business units.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Lead inspirational marketing campaigns, effectively managing budget across digital channels (including Search, Affiliates and Aggregators, Email, Programmatic, Social, Video on Demand) and offline channels (including Branch Marketing, Direct Mail, DRTV, Out-of-home) for the Home Essentials proposition.
- Develop customer-centric and inspirational briefs, manage planning and oversee execution of all marketing phases, including media plans and creative, working closely with internal stakeholders including:
- The Group Marketing Planning Team for business-level plans;
- The Digital Marketing, CVM, Network Marketing, Group Digital & Innovation Teams & Corporate Communications for digital and network channel execution and management;
- The Performance Team for end-to-end reporting and insights.
- Ensure MI, data and findings are utilised efficiently to drive all marketing activity supporting the proposition. Understand ongoing Travel proposition performance versus plan and proactively maximise opportunities / drive optimisations.
- Understand the commercials behind the products and propositions, including revenue, income contributions to the business, costs and cost per acquisition.
- Ensure creative aligns to brand guidelines and is optimised against to the right execution channels.
- Implement new strategies/media aimed at increasing sales and value whilst reducing cost per acquisition.
- Oversee all relevant reporting for the category/proposition marketing initiatives and deliver adequate figures and insights to senior stakeholders.
- Support the overall Post Office brand positioning and customer experience by participating actively in the Group-wide process of marketing planning and resource prioritisation, ensuring customer proposition requirements are represented appropriately and collaboratively.
- Manage a high-performing team, encouraging a test-and-learn, agile environment.
- Focus on acquisition, retention, up-sell and cross-sell end-to-end marketing initiatives that drive customer engagement, consideration and conversion, in support of the Travel proposition.
- End-to-end campaign delivery and budget management, and performance monitoring.
- Agency management.
- Internal stakeholder's management.
- Creative and messaging approach.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate:
- Minimum 7 years' experience of running end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns, ideally within Financial Services / Telecomms sector.
- Excellent knowledge of BTL, TTL and ATL channels and knowledge of each channel's role as part of a campaign.
- Experience in managing and leading a marketing team in a complex multi-product organisation.
- Understanding/experience of regulated marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to influence Senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to translate numbers into impactful, concise messages via reports for a broad audience
- Budget management, project management and campaign evaluation
- Sound commercial judgement and the ability to write effective briefs and judge creative
- A strong leader/team manager
- Marketing / Business qualifications and / or degree
Up to £70,000 + package