An exciting role for an experienced and driven marketing executive or manager thats looking to take their next step into Account Management with a global affiliate marketing company.
An industry leader in affiliate marketing, my client is world renowned for providing thier clients with exceptional results, providing intelligent insight, strategy and guidance and ultimately an increase in thier profit. They have an exciting work environment that champions success in an informal and positive settings.
The key responsibilities for the role of Account Manager are:
- To manage and optimise assigned accounts to fulfil the needs of the customer.
- Implement and advise on affiliate marketing concepts to optimise assigned accounts.
- Manage affiliate relationships necessary for the successfully management of assigned programs.
- Take a pro-active approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Work with Support Team to integrate programs successfully.
- Train merchants in the operation of affiliate programs in preparation for launch support handovers.
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and reporting.
- Produce regular and bespoke reports on assigned programs.
- Provide support to senior team members in the management of larger brand clients when necessary.
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development.
In-depth understanding of the affiliate marketing is a must and would include but is not limited to:
- Understanding of what makes a good/bad merchant program and how a merchant affiliate campaign can be improved.
- Understanding of key program stats and why these are important for a merchant's affiliate program.
- Sufficient knowledge to provide useful advice to merchants on how their programs can be improved.
- Ability to analyse websites and determine whether they are affiliate marketing friendly..
- Willingness to provide back-up support to senior members of the team.
- Understanding of how to match an affiliate marketing strategy to a merchant or sector.
- Understanding of different affiliate types and how they operate
- An understanding of why different affiliates may be suitable/unsuitable for particular merchant programmes or sectors
- To understand and respond to queries regarding potentially fraudulent affiliates.
- An understanding of how Affiliate Marketing fits within the context of the wider online marketing mix.
- An understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the CPA/CPL model compared to other models such as CPC or CPM.
The successful candidate for this role:
- Will have a proven track record of successful client and team relationship building, including strong networking skills.
- Experience presenting commercial content to internal and external groups.
- Excellent computer literacy including advanced proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Possess strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers.
- An approachable and unflappable manner, and ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and work to optimise assigned accounts without day-to-day guidance.
For the candidate the following is on offer:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience. 28k+
- 28 Days Annual Leave (not including bank holidays)
- Excellent corporate benefits including Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, subsidised gym membership,
- A fun working environment - Work from home days, early finish Fridays, break out spaces, ping pong tables, free fruit and sweets on tap.