UI Artist - Global Entertainment & Gaming Company - FTC
They are looking for someone who can own the end-to-end process of concepting, creating, and integrating all UI for the project. You should be someone who loves the challenges and opportunities of working in a small team and be an open-minded, proactive creative.
About You -
- Comfortable being accountable for end-to-end user experience.
- Happy working collaboratively and embrace feedback from all disciplines.
- Your skill-set and processes are flexible to meet the requirements of the project.
- You are driven by creating innovative, high-quality experiences.
Role & Responsibilities -
- Work with the lead designer to define the UI vision.
- Research and develop a range of UI concepts.
- Own the end-to-end development, including integrating all assets.
- Design a strong visual style and direction based on the chosen concept.
- Work with designers and developers to ensure execution of UI vision.
- Use industry standard and proprietary tool sets.
- Finalise and polish assets to a high standard.
Required Qualifications -
- Experienced in 2D, 3D and/or UI art for console or mobile games, having shipped at least 3 titles before.
- Hands-on experience integrating UI for console development.
- UX experience.
- Keen interest in cinema and photography.
- Graphic design or arts background.
- Experience developing for a console, Unreal Engine and Perforce.