International marketing and advertising production company with a strong
reputation in content creation and delivery are looking for a Midweight Retoucher to join their highly talented and fast paced Creative studio in their London branches.
Fantastic opportunity for a talented and aspiring midweight retoucher to join this dedicated team of leaders in the market of high end retouching.
You will need to demonstrate:
● Proven experience in retouching to a high standard.
● A natural creative flair with an exceptional eye for photo realism, detail, light and
shade, colour correction and final treatment/grading
● Strong portfolio of high end product work is essential. Being able to also present
a wide range of retouching skills from advertising, skin and beauty, still life and
automotive would be a huge plus.
● Full knowledge and understanding of Photoshop, the photography shoot
process and image capture packages, workflows, colour spaces and technical
specifications for print and digital production
● An understanding of C4D or similar CGI packages if possible.
● Strong work ethic with the ability to work on multiple accounts with challenging
deadlines in a fast paced environment.
● Confidence to take a creative brief from the Creative Lead, Producers,
Photographers etc., and be comfortable to work whilst being art directed.
● To be able to liaise with other departments in order to ensure the smooth
running of the studio, use initiative, be proactive and having strong team skills,
all delivered with a ‘can do' personable attitude.
Great working environment, friendly team, good benefits including sensible working hours and paid overtime.