SEO Executive/Senior SEO Executive
Do you want to work for an award winning integrated agency? Do you have a passion for SEO, and want to work with an enviable portfolio of clients? My client is on the lookout for an SEO Account Executive and a Senior SEO Account Executive to join their growing team in beautiful Cheshire. This agency has experienced incredible growth over the last couple of years, and due to new account wins they are expanding their SEO team.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Creating and implementing SEO strategy for your clients, going above and beyond their expectations
- Identifying gaps and opportunities based on keyword and backlink analysis and informing the relevant teams accordingly.
- Supporting the team with on-going audits and driving the subsequent recommendations.
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc SEO (and related) reports and management information as required.
- Creating and implementing meta data in line with editorial and brand objectives.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO technology, SEO updates and industry changes.
- Ensuring best practice use of tools such as Google Analytics, Hitwise, Moz, BrightEdge, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, IIS SEO Toolkit amongst others.
As you'll be working in an integrated agency, you'll need excellent communication skills in order to work alongside the other teams to produce the quality multi-channel work that this agency produces. You'll need drive and ambition - they've got big plans and they want you along for the ride! You'll get fantastic opportunity for progression and be surrounded by industry leaders. They offer a competitive salary and fantastic employee benefits, plus a great social scene!
If you're looking for a challenge working with well known brands and clients then get in touch now!