Project Manager 4>6 Month Contract
This global and award-winning agency in central London is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for 4 > 6 months. The agency work with some of the biggest FMCG clients and are looking for someone to drive their projects through so they are delivered on time, on brief and on budget.
Primarily you'll be supporting the client team on one of the agency's most exciting FMCG clients. You'll be part of the roll-out and implementation team, acting as the day-to-day driver of actions and getting things done effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for a diligent and organised Project Manager with fantastic attention to detail in order to deliver projects within strict guidelines. You will work to organise and mobilise the team in order to deliver work against tight briefs and timings.
You must be able to quickly and successfully build relationships both with your team and client in multiple global markets. In addition we're looking for individuals who have worked previously to deliver large scale packaging projects/ packaging artwork.
- Providing the creatives and artworkers with well thought out and actionable briefs, ensuring they are fully informed at every stage of the process.
- Following the internal processes to manage the initial design brief through to production and delivery.
- Timely sharing of information with colleagues and being a master at briefing, de-briefing and effective handovers.
- Effectively communicating with all stakeholders throughout the life of the project to ensure it stays on track and ultimately achieves success.
- Planning key stages of projects and preparing critical time paths and regular status reports to ensure work is delivered on time.
- Working alongside the design team to ensure the creative solution meets the client brief.
- Working with the design team, artworkers and suppliers to ensure the back end execution delivers on the creative intent.
- Actively planning time on projects in line with budgets.
- Being an active participant in at planning/ design meetings.
- Have a passion for design and experience working with a range of FMCG clients.
- Working as an Account Manager/ Project Manager for at least 3 years.
- Well versed in managing roll out exercises and previous experience working on packaging projects.
- Amazing attention to detail is key, and a knowledge of artwork would be desirable.
- First class communicator and team worker.
- Good financial management skills.
Please apply with your CV in order to be considered for the role.