Digital Marketing Executive
Taking the FinTech industry by storm, the company has doubled in size every year since 2014. Their success boils down to entrepreneurial leadership, innovative strategies and proven in-house developed technology. For continued growth, they are seeking high-caliber individuals and like-minded professionals who want to accelerate their career development in a collegiate and rewarding environment.
The role requires 2-4 years of Digital Marketing experience gained either in the client or agency side to join their new and expanding team in London. You will design e-mail campaigns, manage social media channels, write content for the web and design UX of our application pages. As this role involves UX/UI work; prior UX/UI experience for websites and mobile apps is highly favoured. You will also support the team by creating wireframes and designing marketing content and collateral.
- Work with Head of Digital Marketing on the day-to-day digital marketing planning, execution and reporting requirements
- Use data and performance reporting to drive targeted media, messaging and digital marketing optimisations
- Liaise with the paid media agencies for the delivery of paid media marketing campaigns
- Understand the commercials behind the products and propositions, including revenue, income contributions to the business, total costs and cost per acquisition
- Understand the digital marketing toolset and tracking requirements for performance reporting
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all marketing activities
- Create and manage Website content
- Manage social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Keyword research and SEO implementation
Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience, including channels such as SEO
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Remarketing, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram for Business
- Experience with photo editing and image creation using Adobe Photoshop & Sketch, Wireframing, prototyping,
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise tasks effectively and work well under pressure