European Assistant Brand Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an assistant brand manager to join a very friendly and driven team to drive forward category-leading brands for a successful beauty business.
Your role will require you to brand and market an exciting range of luxurious bath, hair, cosmetics and fragrance products across the world, reaching over 75 countries as well as working with some of the nations biggest and trusted retailers such as Boots, Superdrug and Sainsburys.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Brand strategy & management: working with the Export team to support the implementation of the launch & ongoing brand strategy for each brand, by market.
- Marketing: Support the European Brand Marketing Manager to develop and deliver well executed timely plans for each market.
- Compliance: responsible for working with the relevant internal teams to ensure new & existing products are compliant for sale in the EU.
- Launches & Promotions: supporting the European Brand Marketing Manager in the execution of promotions & new product launches across all European market.
- Merchandising: working closely with the Export team and European Brand Marketing Manager. Responsible for developing, managing and executing on-shelf planograms to maximise consumer shopping experience & sales impact.
- Finance: working knowledge of the brand P&L and budgets.
- Ad hoc: various other ad hoc duties as advised by the European Brand Marketing Manager, including copywriting and stockroom management.
- Communications: Day to day management of external communication agencies.
- Minimum 1 year in brand/marketing executive role with a passion for beauty brands
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and work well under pressure
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, both locally and internationally
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude and a flexible approach
- The position requires a high level of numeracy, strong marketing sense, excellent PC skills, maturity and excellent communication skills.