Are you a strong merchandiser, with a knowledge and passion for the home entertainment category wanting to join one of the World's Largest E-commerce brands?
* Lead and develop the merchandising and promotional calendar across Music, Film, Books and Merch
* Develop expert understanding of merchants' business operations and current strategy and utilise insight to identify opportunities for growth
* Develop and maintain a first class browsing experience across Media/Home Ents, allowing our customers to find what they want first time
* Partner with trading lead to develop annual strategy and quarterly commercial plan
* Identify and source relevant and market leading inventory to support execution of strategy.
* Industry knowledge and experience
* Experience in the entertainment retail industry, ideally ecommerce
* Merchandising experience in an ecommerce environment
* Skilled at managing peak trading periods
* Experience in juggling numerous tasks and data sources in order to deliver projects against deadlines, hitting deadlines every time.
* Pro-active can-do attitude
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Strong change management skills
* Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
* Must have a passion For Music, film or Books (preferably all).