This highly prestigious design studio work on both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials.
Known for sophisticated luxury chic to match their clients' lifestyles, they are currently seeking a Mid-Weight Interior Designer who can work alongside the other designers and assist with both UK and International projects.
- A minimum of 2-3 years gained experience on luxury residential projects
- Knowledge of art furniture and gallery specifications
- Fabric specification and procurement experience
- Rhino and KeyShot knowledge (Training will be provided)
- Able to understand and read space plans, floor finish plans, ceiling plans, elevations and details from architect drawings
- Preparation and development on design projects with drawings, models, images, material and mood boards
- Assisting in fabrics selections and liaising with fabric suppliers
- Assisting the Projects Manager with accurate schedules, obtaining pricing from internal documents / suppliers
- Attending client meetings and supporting the studio team