Senior Interior Designer
This Interior Design Consultancy create workspaces that enhance staff morale, motivation and productivity. Comprised of a team of professionals including architects, space planners, interior designers, surveyors, estimators, quantity surveyors, site managers and project managers, their collective experience and passion enables them to complete fun, vibrant and modern workspace interiors.
They have offices in both London and Hampshire and it is to the London studio that they now looking to increase the team with a senior designer.
Objectives and requirements:
- You will be working on several different projects at a time so will need to show flexibility within the role
- Concept designs and detailing will be created using AutoCAD and knowledge of InDesign and 3D Studio for visuals and presentations would be an advantage but not necessity
- You will be involved in client pitching and presentations so should be able to show evidence of this in past roles
- You will be providing a personal service to clients so should be a good communicator and team player
- Good hand drawing and sketching skills would be beneficial