A great opportunity for a Data Administrator to join a leading law firm on an initial 3 month contract based in Reading.
The Data Marketing Executive is responsible for working with and within the BD team to enable the effective use of InterAction as a client relationship management tool for the firm. The role combines an understanding of best BD practice which needs to be applied to using InterAction to effectively capture, interpret and use the recorded relationships and activities to the firm's best advantage.
- Managing data quality, including regular data archiving of old contacts, duplicate checking and merging.
- Managing user accounts and licenses
- Implementing data compliance process
- Ensuring best practice procedures for inputting (ensuring data integrity) and using information and reporting
- Working in collaboration with the BD team and departmental teams to ensure all data in relation to BD is captured effectively and is up to date.
- Ideally BD/marketing/CRM qualifications
- Previous InterAction system and data management experience (at least 1 year; advanced InterAction training will be available if needed)
- Marketing or CRM background preferred
If you are looking to expand on your career as a Marketing professional then please apply today.