Are you a passionate programmatic marketer looking for a strategic and autonomous opportunity? One of the UK's largest consumer brands created a brand new role for a Programmatic Manager to join their growing digital in London.
This person will be responsible for all acquisition and retention activity - which will include working cross-functionally with the wider digital team to develop the programmatic strategy for the company.
- Lead the briefing, implementation, delivery, optimisation and reporting of all programmatic campaigns across acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with the wider digital team to develop, implement and optimise the programmatic acquisition and retention strategy
- Be the main POC for the programmatic agency, building a strong and collaborative relationship
- Optimise, report and track positon against KPIs & targets - ensuring that key stakeholders are regularly kept up to date.
- Track the programmatic budgets against the agreed approved budget and work with relevant manager on Ad spending decisions
Skills & Experience:
- Programmatic specialist with years of hands-on experience
- Previous experience with at least one DSP
- Have an understanding of programmatic campaigns and the technology involved to run them.
- Proven experience in building a programmatic strategy across brand and performance
- Experience in platform reporting and analytical tools.