Social Media & Content Marketing Manager
A really exciting role for an experienced digital marketer looking to work within a driven marketing team, working on high profile events across the globe. A entrepreneurial spirit and love for all things digital is a must.
My client inspires and celebrates global excellence in advertising by creating and executing incredible events and award ceremonies around the world.
- You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to plan the marketing strategy and execute activity for all conferences and awards (currently five events a year).
- Manage the event websites updating copy before, during and post events
- Distribute Festival Intelligence content from M&M Global
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns alongside the Head of Marketing
- Ensure all aspects of the marketing campaigns are effectively tracked and reported on.
- You will work closely with the research agency and Head of Marketing to plan and carry out essential event and industry research pre, during and post events.
- Taking ownership of the social media and content marketing campaigns across all events; planning campaigns, increasing followers, engaging with the audience and posting quality content on a regular basis
- Monitor competitor activity
- Press - research and confirm relevant press to attend the events. Support the Head of Marketing with PR activity
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs
The sucessful Social Media and Content Marketing Manager will have the following:
- You will be both creative and entrepreneurial
- Have a passion for all things marketing, especially digital.
- An analytical mind set at all times.
- Knowledge of the advertising sector preferred
- Experience in Social Media and Content marketing and be a Social Media and Content expert.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics advantageous but not essential
- The ability to travel internationally between 1-5 times a year.
On offer to the successful candidate:
- A collaborative and exciting work environment
- International travel
- A vibrant office in the heart of central London
- Competitive salary
- A chance to immerse yourself in the industry and give real creative input.