Healthy start up in sugar-free confectionery - looking for a creative and enthusiastic marketer with a passion for brands and some social/digital experience.
Full Job Description
This is a super opportunity to gain FMCG marketing experience and if you are passionate about the health and wellness sector.
This British confectionery business has an office in central London and they are looking for someone to come in and support their Head of Marketing in building the brand across their digital and social channels as well as looking after their webshop.
Our client's products can be found on the high street in retailers including Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Holland and Barrett, BP, Morrisons, Ocado and 1000's of health and wholefoods shops, delis and cafes nationwide. They also sell direct to consumers via their webshop and on Amazon.co.uk.
- Supporting the delivery of the marketing plan. Help make their marketing team tick by getting involved in all aspects from social, to sampling, to digital and PR.
- Connecting with consumers. You would be the first point of contact when consumers get in touch with the brand. Act as the voice of the brand on social media, on the phone and on email, helping consumers with any questions they might have when it comes to the product or how to use the webshop.
- Be the King/Queen of sampling. Getting the brand and products into the hands of more people. This will involve getting out and about, sampling in the likes of Wholefoods, Planet Organic, smaller health food stores and potentially larger retailers too.
- Social and digital media. Take on the day-to-day management of all of the social media channels, posting content and responding to comments and messages. Track and analyse KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Team support. Get stuck in to helping all areas of the business including sales and supply chain. Keeping the office in shape on a day-to-day basis.
- Have a passion for brands, as well as social and digital media.
- Happy to talk to consumers and be the voice of the brand on email and over the phone.
- Be an organisation guru, to be able to juggle multiple projects, and work to tight deadlines when necessary.
- Be full of initiative and be able to take ownership of their responsibilities.
- Be positive and enthusiastic, and keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident at copywriting and taking the brand's tone of voice on board.
- Be creative and willing to get stuck into developing content for all the brands digital and social channels.
- Experience in an FMCG brand useful but not necessary.
- Degree or equivalent
A bright all-rounder who is creative, organised and personable. You need to have an eye for detail and be excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. A great relationship builder, you are highly motivated and have a ‘can do' attitude. Why go there? This is a great opportunity to be part of shaping a brand's digital, social and retail presence, as well as get an insight into what makes an FMCG brand tick. There will also be plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow with the business, continue to learn new skills and take on more responsibility.