Front Of House / Team Coordinator
Our client - an award-winning design agency based near buzzing Borough Market in Central London are on the hunt for a new Front Of House / Team Coordinator to sit comfortably and confidently as the face of the company. As well as this you will be the ''go to'' person, offering support to the ever-growing team and overseeing the smooth day to day running of the office environment managing all operational aspects from reception, through to meeting room coordination to facilities. This is an integral and key role, supporting the team with diary and travel!
The agency now consists of over 100 employees and boasts stunning offices with some of the best views in London!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in multiple internal initiatives to help build our culture in support of our brand
- Role model for others in terms of energy, optimism, and drive for result
- Greets guests, offer refreshments and notify staff of their arrival
- Answers phone calls quickly and professionally and transfer them while developing professional relationships with regular clients
- Thinks of new ways to enhance the reception experience for everyone
- Ensures meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times
- Manages the day-to-day bookings of the office's meeting rooms, arranging IT facilities, viewing facilities and refreshments
- Organises travel itineraries, couriers and transport for employees eg car services for clients and for client meetings, ensuring everyone is aware of booking information, times and drivers
- Books international travel on behalf of the team
- Manages expenses where necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Brilliant communication and organisational skills
- An enquiring mind; ability to solve problems and come to conclusions
- A proactive approach and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software packages
- Great hospitality skills and a flair for entertaining
- Ability to work independently
- Happy and confident manner
To be considered for this role you will have experience of office management/receptionist and admin experience, preferably within an agency environment.
Salary paying up to £25,000 - interviews kicking off this week! Please send CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org