Senior Creative Artworker
My client - an events agency based in the heart of Central London's creative hub who are working with some of the world's largest, most innovative and forward-thinking companies are on the hunt for a highly talented senior creative artworker with events experience to join as a key member of the agency.
This is a fun and vibrant agency with a working environment that is honest and open. The whole agency believes in building long lasting partnerships with each other as well as their clients and the network of talented partners they work with.
As Senior Creative Artworker you will:
- Ensure all work is accurately prepared for print
- Uphold design consistency and quality and run through detailed artwork checks
- Understand and work within brand guidelines
- Take an active interest in all studio projects to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges. And notify the Creative Services Manager when downtime might arise.
- Liaise with suppliers and designers and ensure you are working to the correct specs provided by the Production Manager or Print Producer
- Work on large scale and small format print
- Ensure effective file management
- Excellent CS skills , particular Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be a great team communicator and a key team player, prepared to muck in a share the load
- Have experience from a signage and creative branding background, ideally events will be of
real benefit. You must be prepared to sweat the small stuff
- Not be phased by high volume of print and tight deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be able to work to different scales and mediums e.g. print and digital
- Large and small format graphics experience would be desirable
- Help update presentations when required
- To demonstrate good industry understanding and commercial awareness
- To be operationally focused, driven and self motivated.
- Prepared to work where you are needed, and get stuck in
- Also at times there will be opportunities to work alongside the 3d & 2d design team to incorporate graphical elements to each event that help convey the brands message and ethos
- The role necessitates an open mind and a positive can do attitude when faced with arduous tasks. It may involve some irregular, long and antisocial hours when our events are onsite
Salary is paying between £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience!
Please send CV and portfolio ASAP to - Pru@twistorstick.co.uk