One of the UK's leading emerging designers and manufacturers of on-trend furniture is looking for an experienced warehouse manager, based in north London. This person will execute efficient, streamlined, and profitable management and coordination of harbour warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving, inventory control and day-to-day management of their warehouse facility.
- Manage all logistics in and out of the warehouse.
- Manage the existing team and their KPI's.
- Manage returns and order fulfillment.
- Streamline existing processes.
- Responsible for all OHS requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within warehouse management.
- Responsible, organised, excellent communicator and good team player.
- Background within the furniture industry would be desirable.