This young and vibrant design studio is looking for an Interior Designer to fulfil a varied and dynamic design role. Within a small team, the candidate will work closely with the Design Director and Founder on a range of high-end residential projects across the South East and specialise in period properties. The office is located near excellent travel links with two rail stations and good main road connections.
- Producing drawings and presentation documents to include bespoke joinery designs
- Sampling for projects and creating sample trays and displays for client presentations
- Presenting to clients, both with the Director and independently after a period
- Site visits to undertake measurements, surveys and oversee installations
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Attending design exhibitions and networking events on behalf of the company
The successful candidate will have creative flair, a positive attitude and an upbeat personality that will contribute to the team culture of the studio. In return you will be working in a stylish and relaxed studio space and receiving a competitive salary (bonus structure and private healthcare is also on offer).
Person / Experience Required:
- Between 1-4 years experience on high-end interior design to include residential
- Proficiency in CAD, ideally VectorWorks
- Attention to detail both in design process and quality of information passed to the FF&E team internally
- Ability to provide design solutions and desire to create designs independently, as well as part of team
- Some technical knowledge and understanding of joinery / manufacturing / installation process
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills
- Access to a car preferable