Chief Product Officer
I am really excited about this company. They started a few years ago and last year turned over £20million! And, have raised millions in funding!
The types of people they hire are intelligent and passionate about tech.
As the Chief Product Officer you will have ownership of defining the product agenda, leading the company's product development and innovation strategies. In addition, will have ultimate responsibility for the technology stack and be responsible for ensuring that the engineering teams are able to fully deliver on new product development.
As Chief Product Officer you will be a core member of the Executive Team and will report directly into the Co-Founders, supporting the wider commercial and strategic direction of the business.
CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop scalable strategies for product platform development and international growth
- Shape and Lead the product roadmap - expansive, drive customer acquistion & retention across multi devices
- Leadership at scale
- Team & organizational development
- Cross-functional collaboration
- CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER EXPERIENCE
- Has deep experience of operating within a high-growth, scale-up environment
- Experience managing large technology teams
- Expertise in all aspects of digital product development, design and content
- Ability to roll up the sleeves to get the job done - does not confuse a self-starting attitude with doing it alone - having a collaborative approach and low ego, hands-on style.
- Detail oriented and capable of being hands on in a thriving/fast moving, quality focused environment.
Apply for Chief Product Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly