Global Content Manager
Interim Global Content/Social Manager
Are you a strategic content expert, keen to work for one of the world's leading oil and gas companies?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be working across global and local teams to lead the digital content and social media strategy.
- You will be the global specialist of Content & Social
- You will develop and implement global content and social strategy
- You will work with local and global marketers
- You will implement, own and drive all social media strategies
- You will work closely with the Global Acquisition Manager
- You will ensure all stakeholders are aligned with digital content and social plans
- You will set targeted KPI's, manage budgets and support and mentor teams
- You will prepare, analyse and create data to report to relevant teams
You will be an exceptional strategic content creator and a strong social strategic. You will have significant experience of content (on site and off site), strategy creation and distribution to drive stickiness.
You will have extensive experience developing and delivering social strategies (including paid) to drive CPA and have a strong understanding of the social media landscape and paid performance experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with content management systems (Adobe, Wordpress, etc)
- Experience using Social Media Analytics
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Strong software and editing skills
- Strong insight and analytic skills and experience with Google Analytics
- Experience of working in B2B and B2C environments
- You will have the ability to inspire and lead a global content team community
ABOUT THE BRAND:
A highly respected, global company with a long-standing heritage and a great reputation as an employer.