Digital Project Manager
One of the North's coolest digital marketing agencies is looking for a new Digital Project Manager. With a focus on ecommerce clients, they handle national consumer accounts and huge household brands. Due to recent account wins, they are looking for an independent and ambitious Digital Account Manager with all the technical know-how and organisational skills to continue their success. They will consider both permanent and contract applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Being the project lead for all client campaigns
- Develop all digital timelines and take responsibility for all scheduling and trafficking though the studio and technical team
- Building and developing client relationships
- Delivery of detailed briefs and SOW's
- Managing and collaborating with internal resources
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- 2-3 years digital project management experience, ideally in an agency
- Previous knowledge/ experience of structured project management techniques, Agile certification is ideal.
- Awareness of all key digital marketing channels including UX/ CRO, PPC and SEO.
- Experience of working with ecommerce clients
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Great organisational and planning skills.
This will be an autonomous role in a hugely exciting and varied agency - based in brand new Manchester city centre offices, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply now.