Reception & team coordinator
Top Global Design agency are on the lookout for a switched on receptionist / team coordinator to join their team.
This Receptionist is responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office environment and key to it's success.
You will be involved in the management of all operational aspects from reception, through to meeting room coordination to facilities. This is an integral and key role, supporting the team with diary and travel bookings.
- Works as part of a team ensuring the desk is manned 8.30am-6pm
- Fields incoming phone calls and deal with couriers, supplies etc
- Greets guests, offer refreshments and notify staff of their arrival
- Answers phone calls quickly and professionally and transfer them while developing professional relationships with regular clients
- Thinks of new ways to enhance the reception experience for everyone
- Ensures meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times
- Manages the day-to-day bookings of the office's meeting rooms, arranging IT facilities, viewing facilities and refreshments
- Ensures the company runs smoothly by performing ad hoc office tasks
- Manage incoming queries via the inbox
- Organises travel itineraries, couriers and transport for employees eg car services for clients and for client meetings, ensuring everyone is aware of booking information, times and drivers
- Books international travel on behalf of the team
- Responsible for the inbox, directing queries through to the relevant department in a timely and efficient manner
- Processing Travel on occasions too
- Manages expenses where necessary
Interviews are kicking off ASAP. If you are interested please send CV to email@example.com
Salary will pay up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Apply for Reception & team coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly