Are you a revit Architect looking to work with a design lead practice where you get to spread you BIM-Wings?
Im working with the go to architectural firm for the world's most ambitious projects, they are an AJ100 practice that is that is looking for a superstar to join their team. The ideal architect will have a portfolio of complex design lead projects with knowledge of all RIBA work stages. You will be developing concepts and working until construction. Strong architectural Technical drawing ability (in Revit) and Site experience is advantageous.
In this position, you will
- Develop design concepts based on the clients brief
- Develop the project across all RIBA work stages
- Prepare drawing packages, with assistance from Technical
- Report to Directors on your working progress
- Present and meet with clients, advising on best options for their needs
- Develop drawings in Revit
- Previous experience of delivering large Mixed use and commercial projects
- Experience of implementing schemes on the ground and familiarity with construction sites and working
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
A good working knowledge of current Planning and Building Regulation legislation is important.
Strong Revit Skills
Experience working across RIBA stages
Knowledge of Revit BIM to level 2 standards
Knowledge of AutoCAD
ARB or RIBA Registered
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.