CRM Programme Manager: Salesforce
A leading international service provider is currently seeking a CRM Programme Manager to manage a team and lead the global implementation and roll out of a new CRM System (Salesforce).
They have recently been acquired for $4 billion, with exciting plans to double in size and are looking to appoint passionate people who want to join them on their journey.
As the CRM Programme Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, launch and roll out of Salesforce, globally.
- Lead the CRM program team to manage a full roll out schedule of new releases and evaluation of proposed solutions
- Lead a working group of key business stakeholders to ensure that the interests of the central, regional and school teams are represented in the programme plan and ensure that the appropriate governance structure is in place through leadership of the Exec Boards
- Experience of leading a large-scale CRM implementation programme
- Must have managed projects in the region of $10m USD
- Extensive knowledge of the development of current software e.g. apps / mobile / web-based systems as well as traditional IT mainframe systems.
- Strong leadership skills with gravitas that can be accepted by senior leaders in the group.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills