3D Designer / Exhibition Designer
This lively, fast-paced agency is packed full of creative and inspirational individuals and the company is very people orientated offering flexible working arrangements, Christmas and summer parties and ad-hoc fun days.
Currently looking for a talented junior to middleweight designer to join their 3D team you will be working alongside the creative leads and senior designers so will have the opportunity to learn and grow whilst supporting on a wide variety of event and exhibition design projects as they encourage a nurturing culture.
This opportunity is best suited to someone who is towards the start of their career, has a passion for design and creativity and is keen to learn on the job, drawing from the experience of experienced designers, whilst working alongside and supporting them.
Person / Experience Required:
- Applicants will have studied 3D/spatial design, product or furniture design
- At least 2 years commercial experience (experiential, branded environments, retail, events or museum design)
- CAD and visualisation software, along with the Adobe Creative Suite are essential, but full training will be given on the specific software packages they use (3DS Max and AutoCAD)
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate sound design thinking and have experience in following the creative process to transform briefs into ideas and solutions
- Exposure to spatial, event and exhibition design would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential
Apply for 3D Designer / Exhibition Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly