Position: 3D Designer
Location: South West London
Our client is a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company specialising in the events and temporary installation industry. They are currently looking to recruit a 3D designer to join the growing studio and workshop.
The role requires the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast track and dynamic environment. The client has a collaborative approach to all projects so being a team player is essential. You will be involved in the concept generation and design development for a diverse array of projects from product launches, private parties, exhibitions, live events to corporate clients. A strong sense of curiosity and ability in finding creative solutions to any brief, budget, challenge or deadline is an essential requirement.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly creative 3D designer with a passion for creating exciting, innovative and workable design.
- Experience in an equivalent position within the industry.
- Strong all-round design skills with a focus on concept creation and design development.
- Has a strong understanding of construction methodology and materials for the production of construction drawings.
- Ability to think creativity across all aspects of a project including design, use of budget, time allocation or construction method.
- Has a good understanding of the commercial aspects of delivering design.
- Proficient in Vectorworks 2D and 3D, Sketch Up and Adobe Suite. (Mac)
- Traffic / resource management of design team time allocation and deliveries.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.