Role: Brand Manager
Package: £40k-£43k + car allowance
Job ref: TL884863
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven Brand Manager looking to work on, and take ownership for, a leading grocery brand with ambitious growth plans, masses of innovation and ATL comms. Full mix accountability including P&L responsibility.
Key accountabilities in role:
- P&L management.
- Brand planning - 3yr brand strategy development and in-year marketing plan implementation.
- Leadership of brand communications and in-store activations.
- Complete end to end delivery of EPD projects such as flavour refreshes or new variant launches and packaging changes.
- Key member of the innovation leadership team.
- Consistent champion of brands, driving awareness and visibility specifically amongst the sales team.
- Proven brand marketing experience, including P&L responsibility, within a market leading FMCG organisation.
- Experience working on brands sold within the grocery retail channel.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- The ability to communicate that motivates, builds commitment and excites the business.
- A self-starter with impact and ability to deliver outstanding results within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- A desire for a high level of personal accountability.
- Challenges convention, demonstrates good initiative and can think outside the box.
This Brand Manager position provides a great platform for career development. For more information or to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org