Part-time Studio Manager
This architectural practice is one of great excitement, specialising in multiple fields including interiors, product design and architecture. The office is in a busy creative warehouse based in the hub of arts and music and they are seeking an outgoing and confident person to join their ever-growing team. The role is part-time and is flexible on how the hours will be spread and this is a great chance to enjoy a good work / life balance in an atmospheric environment. This is a varied studio management role, supporting the two directors and helping to run the studio which will include some day- to-day administration.
- Answering the phone, filtering calls and taking messages.
- Receive all incoming post and distribute to relevant team.
- Organise meetings and prepare. Meet and greet all visitors to the office.
- Lead the organisation of staff events and training.
- Maintain office supplies.
- First point of call for staff queries / issues - manage holiday requests.
- Invoices in and out, manage the monthly expense and receipts.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role in a creative industry.
- Great skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook are essential.
- Self-motivated, able to work well in fast past environments. Good problem solver.
- General understanding and knowledge of the creative workforce.
The staff are a major priority for this practice - come and join a family-feel office and never have a dull moment.
Salary will be pro-rata, based on days worked.