Restaurant and Hotel Interior Designer
Why this company is amazing…
Being a small studio, they have achieved unimaginable projects from winning work for celebrity chefs to designing luxury restaurants, have won numerous awards for their unique style of cocktail bars and now have a boutique hotel project which they are recruiting a designer for.
Another plus, they are based in bustling Shoreditch surrounded by great places to go to after work. And being a small company with exciting growth plans there are lots of career opportunities.
What this job involves…
You will be working on a luxury boutique hotel project interpreting the client's vision, aim and aspirations.
This role will involve working on the project from concept to completion and being client facing throughout.
Ideally what experience you should have…
- Experience working on prestigious hotel and/or restaurant design projects
- You must be confident working independently
- An emphasis on a high level of detailing for fixtures, fittings, furniture and joinery details
- Essential you have a good network of suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
Please ensure that when applying that your portfolio and CV are in a pdf format.