My client is an established business based in North West London who specialise in the printing and creation of mock up packaging for tv, photography and market research. The business is expanding fast and due to the increasing workload, they are now looking for an AMBITIOUS, EXPERIENCED PRE-PRESS OPERATOR to join the repro department.
The client works closely with design agencies and brand owners to bring their design concepts to life, so that they can walk away with an accurate and tangible 3D representation of their finished product.
This is a fast paced, high pressured role. You MUST have impeccable attention to detail, thrive from a high-pressured environment and be comfortable being 'thrown in the deep end' to last minute requests.
- Ensuring plates are made accurately and in a timely manner.
- Checking artwork received and comparing it to any previously printed versions and the brief, highlighting any discrepancies.
- Working closely with clients to make any necessary changes to their artwork during the printing process.
- Amending artwork received to ensure it is print ready and error free.
- Working closely with the finishing team and external suppliers to order embossing, debossing, foiling and cutting dies along with more complex multi-level tooling.
- Ensure the needs of the client are met.
Characteristics of our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years in a professional pre-press role.
- Excellent, proven, working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent record keeping skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and client facing skills.
- The ability to work methodically in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A willingness to assist in other areas when necessary.
Salary is paying up to £35,000 depending on experience. Interviews kicking off ASAP. If you are interested and relevant, please send CV and folio to email@example.com