Strategic Workplace Interior Designer
Renowned architectural practise is seeking a 5-7-years Strategic Planner to support their Development Strategy work. They collaborate with their designers and technical experts to translate concepts into workspace reality.
They work collaboratively with the base building architectural, engineering and leasing teams to ensure occupier planning, fit-out and accommodation considerations are integrated into the early phases of the design process
An ideal candidate would have architectural, with an interest in building and development
Day to day tasks of the Strategic Planner include:
- Peer review of building proposals RIBA Stages 0-3
- Testing the planning efficiency of floorplates
- Reviewing core configurations
- Servicing arrangements
- Base Building Definition writing
- CAT A design proposals and occupier accommodation strategies
- Report generation of investigations
- Workshops with professional teams
If you interested in finding out more about this Strategic Planner Interior Design job, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.