2 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning, design-focused practice is seeking an experienced bid manager with strategic understanding of business development and bid management in the architecture industry. Working with the studio partners and directors, you will be responsible for overseeing all bid submissions and new business documents.
- Seeking out tendering opportunities and following up on leads.
- Writing, editing and proofing texts.
- Creating, coordinating and submitting all bid responses.
- Maintaining archival information of all submission documents and records.
- Maintaining company profile information on online procurement portals and accreditation platforms.
- Development of bid strategy and best practice.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in similar role within architecture.
- Proven experience handling EOIs, RFIs, PQQs, ITTs, OJEUs.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe CS.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively.
- Positive and professional outlook.
- Highly organised, creative and disciplined.
If you're keen to join a friendly, sociable practice that values you as much as your marketing skills, apply now.