Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with experience working on residential, retail or mixed-use projects? I am currently recruiting for a new role in Winchester, with a multi-office practice that has a great reputation in the area and would be the perfect move to continue your career and gain new and exciting experience.
- Position: Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
- Location: Hampshire, Winchester
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established, award-winning practice, operates across several offices and has worked across virtually every sector in the industry. They pride themselves on their dedication to successfully designing and delivering a broad range of projects. Due to a recent, large, mixed-use scheme being won, they are now looking to take on an experienced Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, who is proficient with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Ability to continue developing your skills and experience within the company.
- A lovely office in the heart of Winchester.
- Annual staff team building days and sociable atmosphere.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Regular CPD seminars.
Your new role:
As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will be working on a large, mixed-use project which involves Heritage elements, flats, retail units and a large, underground car park. Whilst no particular experience is essential, previous work on residential projects of varying size and complexity would be ideal. You will be expected to prepare detailed drawing packages, as well as completing planning applications. As an experienced Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you should have proven experience with Revit and AutoCAD.
- An Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with proven, post-qualification experience in a UK practice.
- Strong expertise in Revit is deemed essential to be considered for the role.
- Strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and planning applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prepare detailed and fully coordinated working drawing packaged to agreed timescales.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the continued growth of the practice.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.