Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an ambitious and motivated Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with proven experience working on residential projects? I am currently recruiting for a new role in Worthing, with an award-winning practice that has a great reputation in the industry and would be the perfect move to continue your career and gain new and exciting experience.
- Position: Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
- Location: Sussex, Worthing
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established, award-winning practice specialise in various interesting projects throughout the UK. They pride themselves on their dedication to successfully designing and delivering a broad range of projects. Due to a range of new residential projects having been realised, they are now looking to take on an experienced Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, who is proficient with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Ability to continue developing your skills and experience within the company.
- A vibrant office close to the seafront.
- Annual staff team building days and sociable atmosphere.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Regular CPD seminars and European Study Trips.
Your new role:
As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will be required to work alongside a Senior Technologist on a range of residential projects of varying size and complexity, typically developer and contractor lead. You will be expected to prepare detailed drawing packages based on the various clients' briefs as well as completing planning applications. As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you should have proven experience with Revit and AutoCAD and with good communication skills, liaise between parties.
- An Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with proven, post-qualification experience in a UK practice, working within the residential sector. Ideally, you might be working towards your MCIAT Accreditation.
- Strong expertise in Revit and AutoCAD are deemed essential to be considered for the role.
- Strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations, Planning Standards, NHBC/LABC Warranty Guidance and Associated Housing Standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prepare detailed and fully coordinated working drawing packaged to agreed timescales.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the continued growth of the practice.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.