- Full Time
Europe's leading designer and manufacturer of premium soft furnishings and textiles are looking for an experienced project coordinator to strengthen and develop their position and visibility in the contract market across Manchester by supporting the sales team. Previous project coordination experience is essential, preferably within the textiles / interior product industry.
- Take ownership for large key projects alongside the sales representatives and the ability to manage expectations of clients and colleagues.
- Meeting with clients where necessary both internally and externally, coordinating with the team.
- Networking and entertaining to strengthen key relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential.
- Proven ability to take projects from start to finish.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive with an ability to show initiative.
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly