Design Operations Co-ordinator
The top most trusted retailer with a head office in central London, is looking for a Design Operations Coordinator to join their Digital/ UX team. You will be working within the Design Operations Team which is at the centre of this client's design community and who have a mission of maximising the speed, impact and scale of design delivered, whilst ensuring that the team stay connected, happy and thrive professionally. You will be part of a team responsible for managing processes, projects, practices, tools, communications and budgets across the Digital/ UX team, whilst supporting the design community and ensuring that the environment is perfectly set-up for them to deliver.
- Support the smooth day-to-day running of the team, including projects, processes, workflow and tools, in line with the team's existing corporate operating model, policies and overall vision
- Act as a central point of contact, responding to and resolving questions, issues and business problems to help the department run efficiently
- Work across all parts of the team to drive the creation and co-ordination of programs, processes, training and events to inspire and encourage communication and learning
- Ensure accurate on-boarding and resource management so everyone is provided with the right tools for the job
- Support in driving the pipeline of talent into the team through the management of early careers, recruitment programs and initiatives
- Help build new ways to increase the external presence and awareness of the team within the Digital/ UX community
- Champion best-practice within the team to support the delivery of project deliverables whilst working to budgets
- Use your network of contacts to bring inspiration and new ways of thinking/ working into the team
- Collaborate with designers, design leads, stakeholders and the wider group to help the team deliver against its goals
- Gain a knowledge of the team's current processes and policies and introduce/ implement improvements to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and team culture for the better.
- Experience working within Design Operations, Studio Management, Production, Project Management, Creative Services, Event Management, Studio Management and/or Human Resources is vital
- Understand the essential components that make-up a well-run design team alongside commercial and business constraints
- Experience working for a big brand would be beneficial
- Experience of working with designers and an understanding of their needs is also essential
- Excellent knowledge of digital and design processes as well as being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management Tools and Software
- Experience of working across multiple priorities, whilst being able to maintain a high level of attention to detail where excellence in delivery is paramount
What you need to show:
- An ability to make decisions whilst staying calm under pressure
- An ability to deliver high-quality output across all communications
- Great inter-personal, organisational and communication skills
- Comfortable with being a facilitator and organiser and have great communication skills
- Diplomatic whilst in negotiations and troubleshooting
If you are pro-active, self-motivated and a confident person and would like to work for a company that is continually evolving, has great benefits and support then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV in order to be considered.