Digital Product Owner
Our client is a leading British FinTech with a number of household names as partners. It is grown experientially over the past 5 years increasing its team to over 300 staff based in award winning offices in Central London.
It is now looking for a Mobile Product Owner to play a critical role in supporting digital delivery on new digital products. As the Mobile Product Owner you are the single point of contact for all digital change that takes place across the company's mobile applications, covering both IoS and Android. You will be clear on the digital product vision, the needs of the business and its customers.
Working alongside the web app product owner, you will be expected to manage the agile delivery of digital changes, taking requirements from wider business stakeholders and feeding them into the development and design team with the support of a Scrum Master. You will also be expected to manage and prioritise the product backlog in alignment with business KPIs and requirements.
The key responsibilities include:
- Delivering against agreed product roadmap
- Creating, prioritising and managing the cross business Digital Product Backlog
- Actively involved in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint review ceremonies and retrospectives Fully accountable for taking business requirements and creating actionable User Stories for the Development Teams
- Ability to interpret and communicate everything down into the dev team correctly as well as aligning the delivery schedule and calling out risks and issues that impact the quality of the delivery
- Responsible for executing agreed solutions and representing the customer view point within the daily scrum team
- Impact assessing all business change requests which have a Digital Impact to ensure requirements are understood, estimated correctly and planned effectively with the development team
Essential experience needed:
- Previous experience working as a Mobile Product Owner
- A track record of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology
- Strong digital capabilities and deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer experiences as well as application and conversion rates
- Ideally knowledge of the credit card sector and its products
- Understanding of User Experience and Web Design
This is a great role working with a brilliant team! If you really want to be part of something new and exciting, then apply today!!!!