Senior Brand Manager - Haircare
Experienced SBMs with E-commerce skills are invited to join a major Global player on their most high-profile beauty brand.
Our client is a multi billion health and personal care business with global reach. They are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Brand Manager with line management experience to join their team.
About the role
This exciting role will see you leading the development of strategic, insight led, brand plans based on brand equity drivers which will achieve and exceed company profit targets and set the future direction for your Hair Care and E-Commerce brands. You will create and brilliantly execute the plans through the development of compelling communications and promotions that prompt the required consumer and customer response to hit targets. Continuing on the unrivalled success of the brand you will develop strategies to fuel the growth of the brand, including identifying new product opportunities and then bringing those concepts to market. You will be a positive and proactive member of the marketing team, who leads by example, helping to create a strong, energised, performance led team who consistently achieve their goals.
You must to have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in FMCG marketing, with a sound understanding of e-commerce channels
- Developing and running the e-commerce business with partner agencies
- Experienced in the development of brand strategies and activities in B2B retail and e-commerce channels
- Proven experience in creating brand strategies and executing annual brand plans
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Broad digital marketing expertise
- Strong analytical skills - financial and market data
- A passion for beauty and hair is key.
- Positive, creative and energetic in mindset
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.