Senior Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive to join an award winning division at one of the world's leading luxury travel organisations.
The company is looking for an experienced and highly driven individual to act as brand guardian, ensuring delivery of brand values, messaging and positioning. This role is ideal for a high energy and driven personality with an analytical approach who can effectively demonstrate their marketing and commercial skills, balancing the flexibility needed in a fast paced environment with structured planning. This role is responsible for the effective delivery of consumer and trade marketing including eDM and digital activity, direct mail/brochure production, media advertising, database management and all reporting.
You will be highly organised, proactive and independent with a minimum of 3 years' experience of creating and delivering marketing plans for both online and offline campaigns. You will have a strong knowledge of distribution channels and will have assets in project management. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to produce high quality content and to be able to manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders based across the world. Your overriding objective will be to enhance both customer and trade business for this incredible luxury travel brand.
Role: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £30k - £34k
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing, responsible for the development and implementation of consumer and trade marketing plans
- Manage the copy writing, briefing, production, proofing, and editing of all consumer marketing communication and collateral with a strong focus on direct mail activity.
- End to end eDMs management; including content creation/regionalising, building and dispatch, and post campaign reporting
- Contribute towards the business development the maintenance of websites in conjunction with the head office team
- Work with internal and external teams to optimise online and offline campaigns
- Identify, secure, and develop new partnerships/affiliates to grow the business
- Manage consumer and trade budgets and ensure ROI measures are in place
- Effectively manage email and postal databases; utilise data segmentation techniques to more effectively communicate with key database segments
- Develop new B2B events and manage all brand aspects and onsite activations
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of creating and delivering online and offline marketing campaigns at a marketing executive level or above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including negotiations and presentations
- Ability to multi-task, to work under pressure and to adapt to changing situations
- Strong technical ability, strategically minded and with an acute attention to detail
- Strong experience of delivering both eDM and direct marketing campaigns
- Proven copywriting and content creation experience for both online and offline marketing material
- Experience and knowledge of distribution channels