European Digital Marketing Manager
European Digital Marketing Manager
c.£65K-£85K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Surrey (moving to Reading in Mid 2019)
An exceptional track record building and implementing innovative and effective digital consumer marketing strategies is key for this challenging new role leading the digital marketing strategy for a portfolio of OTC consumer healthcare brands across major European markets. In this high-profile role as the digital strategy and content expert, you'll use your passion for digital work and strong strategic thinking skills, working with brand teams to develop and execute compelling digital marketing and social media campaigns, develop and upgrade digital assets and bring rigorous analytical measurement to digital campaigns and asset performance. Supported by key agencies and internal teams, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal and external partners to ensure local market campaigns and activity are consistent with global KPIs and brand strategies, with best in class digital and social media content.
- Drive the content requirements for brand sites including content architecture, UX, SEO and analytics implementation, ensuring full consumer centricity.
- Playing a key role in developing an e-commerce strategy for the brands for retailer, pureplay and other direct to consumer initiatives.
- Assessing the performance of audience targeting approaches to develop an analytically driven data strategy to maximize campaign performance.
- Identifying and managing performance keywords on search to grow and refine the search strategy.
- Analyse data performance across campaigns and support their optimization to drive performance.
- Identify ongoing learnings as they arise to help establish internal benchmarks and campaign guidelines playbooks to be leveraged across brands and categories.
- Build robust, transparent relationships with agency stakeholders to define analytical approaches, and share insights that drive best in class media planning and campaign development.
- Consistently coaching and upskilling brand marketing teams in web asset development and execution of best practices in digital strategy.
Our Ideal Candidate
With experience gained in a leading client-side FMCG, retail or other consumer business, or in a leading digital agency environment, you will have exceptional strategic thinking and operational marketing skills, with a deep and hands-on understanding of developing digital marketing campaigns, search, e-commerce and social media techniques. Your other key attributes will include:
- Deep understanding of digital lead generation and brand building techniques using search, social media and programmatic advertising initiatives.
- Extensive hands-on experience using key Ad Tech platforms such as AdWords, Google Analytics, Demand Side Platforms (DSP), and DMPs.
- Deep experience translating strategic business objectives into consumer-centric engagement strategies and tactics including a strong grasp of e-commerce approaches and issues.
- Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, technology partners, and agencies.
- Commercial and financial savvy with a deep understanding and appreciation of business goals and marketing objectives including Revenue & Product Contribution, ROI and Trial, Retention and Loyalty.
Our client is a global player in the healthcare market with huge ambitions to expand its footprint, embracing transformative technologies that make a difference to consumers across the world. It is committed to best practice and offers a generous benefits package with a commitment to helping its employees have a healthy work-life balance throughout their career with the company.
If you are excited by this challenge, talk to us now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your digital marketing skills, experience and energies to a uniquely exciting and challenging role, in which you will be able to make a significant and lasting impact on the business. Contact: Adam Tarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org