Sales and Marketing Manager
If you are looking for a step-up or for a role that offers more creative freedom, if you are entrepreneurially minded, if you are detail-orientated and confident in your ability to add value to a growing business, we want to hear from you!
Due to the continued growth of our business, a newly created position for a Sales and Marketing Manager has arisen at our head office in London. With our B2B services rapidly expanding, we recognise that a high performing marketing and sales function will greatly assist with sustaining that growth. B2B sales are critical to our success and the right candidate will quickly become an integral part of our dynamic team.
Reporting into to the Managing Director, you will have full ownership of all our sales and marketing activity. You will present him and his team with creative strategies and accurate sales figures to help grow the business. For this, you will need excellent levels of personal presentation and a confident ability to articulate your vision to inspire their confidence. You will have a lot of autonomy in your day-to-day activity so we will be looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent project management skills.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level desirable (but not essential with consummate experience)
- At least 5 years sales and/or marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of the professional services market
- Previous new business experience, ideally within the construction industry, and a natural ability to drive sales
- Ability to generate, implement and execute business development initiatives
- Demonstrable knowledge of CRM systems and online social media platforms
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Well organised with excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to multi-task and to successfully manage a varied workload