Commerical Strategy Manager
Commercial Strategy Manager, £65,000, London About the company
This is a global leader in skills development, with the aim to enable people, organisations and economies to develop their skills for growth. The businesses provide a broad and imaginative range of products and services that help people achieve their potential through work-based learning. Together, they set the standards for corporate learning, technical training and skills credentialing.
About The Role
This is the job for you if you have the energy and enthusiasm to change the status quo, help re-shape thinking and lead a business through the opportunities and challenges ahead.
- Provide leadership in commercial decision making and strategic support to drive better market strategies
- Developing a 3 year strategy and then help the business execute it
- Lead the business approach to Market and Customer segmentation
- Lead the business strategy for Pricing and execution
- Work with the insight teams to take key intelligence and help the business action it
- You'll have experience of strategy development and implementation within a large, complex organisation or equivalent
- Experience of owning and driving Strategy Projects and Initiatives to create maximum impact
- Experience of owning and driving Pricing strategy and supporting the business to set principles
- Ability to use insight to make strategic and operational decisions that support the commercial aspirations of the business
- Experience of undertaking desk-based and face to face research as well as have strong analytical and financial skills
What you get in return
The opportunity to work in an innovative, engaging and market-leading organisation with opportunities to develop your existing skills and explore new ones.
Commercial Strategy Manager, £65,000, London
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, click apply to send me your CV today.