Designer & Specifications Assistant
This highly prestigious design studio work on both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials.
Known for their sophisticated luxury chic to match their clients' lifestyles, they are currently seeking a Designer and Specifications Assistant who is still early on in their career and can work alongside the studio's Protégé and assist with both UK and International projects.
- A minimum of 1 year gained experience on luxury residential projects
- Knowledge of furniture artists, galleries and art deco design
- Fabric specification and procurement experience
- Able to understand and read space plans, floor finish plans, ceiling plans, elevations and details from architect drawings
- Assisting in fabrics selections, liaising with fabric suppliers and maintaining the fabrics library
- Assisting with preparation and development on projects with images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design.
- Assisting the Protégé on accurate estimates, quotations and invoicing documents
- Attending client meetings with the responsibility of note-taking and supporting the studio team
- EstiPC experience
- Fluent in French