A top Manchester Digital Marketing agency is looking for an SEO Account Manager. They have won awards for their employee satisfaction and offer incredible progression and training, as well as offering exposure to global brands.
They need an SEO manager to be the operational lead on their key accounts; to be responsible for the smooth day-to-day delivery of high quality SEO work, and to deliver world-class client service creating strong relationships with their enviable portfolio of global brands.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Delivery of high quality SEO work that is delivered on time to clients.
- An in depth understanding of search engine optimisation and the factors that influence high rankings in Google
- Have a deep understanding of the client's business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Experience completing site, content and link audits and devising appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively
- Build fantastic working relationships with colleagues in other disciplines within the agency, including paid teams, to ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Account Director to understand and proactively manage client short, medium, and long term objectives and expectations
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Articulate and confident in presenting SEO work to client stakeholders
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.
This is an opportunity to progress and develop your career with a modern and innovative digital marketing agency that produces top quality work. If you want to be challenged and excited then apply now!