With over 3000 employees in eight different countries this global cloud communication provider now ranks as number one in the world. Although they are large globally they need someone who is used to workin in an agile and fast paced environment. Someone from a tech or start-up company would really enjoy this role.
In the UK HQ you will be working as part of a small marketing team of 10 employees and growing. You will report to the AVP of marketing and you will need to collaborate with the demand generation team and also with the data team in manila.
This company really takes care of their employees they offer family health insurance, breakfast and lunch and also offer flexible working.
- Execute PPC campaigns across Europe
- Write test and copy Ad copy and extensions
- Communicate campaign performance to senior stakeholders Pilot paid social and programmatic display tests and identify new opportunities and increase efficiency.
- Manage and optimize acquisition and retargeting campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience managing a large budget (1 million a year)
- Have advanced excel skills
- Be naturally analytical and enjoy reviewing data and performance results.
- Have experience in managing large paid search campaigns for a B2B company
- Experienced in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
We will be short listing for this role next week if you have been successful then a consultant will be in touch.